[bisq-contrib] November voting results (was: Please vote on November compensation requests)

Chris Beams chris at beams.io
Mon Dec 18 16:13:44 UTC 2017

November voting wrapped up on December 8th as planned.
I’m just now getting to tallying and sharing the results.

9 contributors submitted 12 compensation requests this month.
This is the same number of contributors as submitted last month.

Total compensation requested was 71,750 BSQ.
Total compensation received was 71,750 BSQ.
This is 1.5x last month’s total of 48,500 BSQ.

Going forward, we’ll no longer “rebase” totals down to 2.5MM BSQ.
This was an interesting idea, but too much work for too little benefit in the end.
We’ll do a once-and-final rebasing down to 2.5 MM when we go live on mainnet.

Over the next two voting rounds taking place in January and Feburary, we want to roll out the bonding aspects of the Phase Zero plan.
The first step is to get role specifications in place that define each role.
You’ll see an email shortly from Chris Sacher on this topic, with instructions on how to get your role spec(s) in order.
From January forward, having these specs in place will be a prerequisite for submitting compensation requests for these roles.
We (@csacher and I) will be around here and in the #roles channel to help with this process.

Finally, from this point forward, I won’t cc individuals on contrib-list emails.
If you’d like to receive them emails, please subscribe to the mailing list at
https://lists.bisq.network/listinfo/bisq-contrib <https://lists.bisq.network/listinfo/bisq-contrib>.

Cheers,

- Chris