[bisq-contrib] Please vote on October compensation requests (was: Re: Please submit your October compensation requests)

Chris Beams chris at beams.io
Mon Nov 6 11:41:23 UTC 2017

Thanks to all who submitted compensation requests. We have 7 submissions total, which is a nice number for our first time going through this.

All requests have been added to the stake and vote tracking spreadsheet [1], and instructions on how to vote can be found at [2].

Remember, *everyone* who has BSQ stake can vote—not just those who submitted a request!

The voting period lasts 3 days. It begins with this email, which I’m sending on November 6th, and will end 72 hours from now on November 9th.

ACTION REQUESTED: please vote by end of your day (in whatever time zone you live in) on November 8th to be safe.

If you have questions about the process, feel free to ask here or in Slack, and if you have questions for individual contributors about their contributions, feel free to reach out directly, or ask questions via comments on the GitHub issues for their compensation requests—that way everyone can benefit from the discussion.

I’d also like to recommend that everyone click the "Watch” button on the https://github.com/bisq-network/compensation <https://github.com/bisq-network/compensation> repository, so that you get notified immediately when people add new compensation requests or comment on each others’ existing requests. That should help keep everyone in the know about what’s going on and able to react quickly to new information (and you can always mute individual issues if something is getting too noisy).

Thanks,

- Chris

[1]: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xlXDswj3251BPCOcII-UyWlX7o7jMkfYBE-IZ5te5Ck/edit#gid=0 <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xlXDswj3251BPCOcII-UyWlX7o7jMkfYBE-IZ5te5Ck/edit#gid=0>
[2]: https://github.com/bisq-network/docs/blob/master/dao/phase-zero.adoc#how-to-vote <https://github.com/bisq-network/docs/blob/master/dao/phase-zero.adoc#how-to-vote>