[bisq-contrib] How to improve the Bisq client?

Christoph Atteneder christoph.atteneder at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 11:16:19 UTC 2017

Hi everyone!

As you know, we are continuing to improve Bisq now more than ever and need your support also on the UX side. Please click through following two prototypes [1] & [2] showing our two main use cases (Sell & Buy Bitcoin - using our current development build). Most of you know the Bisq client for a long time and it would be great, if you could leave your comments within the prototype of things you don’t like and would do differently. There is already a lot of input from our community and it would be great if you could give your feedback as well!

Thanks,

Christoph

[1] Create Sell Offer: https://invis.io/4BE2WV5KT <https://invis.io/4BE2WV5KT>
[2] Take Sell Offer: https://invis.io/84E2WUJKP <https://invis.io/84E2WUJKP>