[bisq-contrib] Please submit your November compensation requests

Chris Beams chris at beams.io
Wed Nov 29 01:00:52 UTC 2017

If you haven’t done so already, please submit your November compensation requests at [1] by end of day on Sunday Dec 3rd. See [2] for instructions.

Normally we would start voting on December 1st, but since I’m getting this email out a little later than I intended, let’s start voting on Monday the 4th and complete it by Wednesday the 7th. That’ll give the rest of this week and weekend to get our requests together.

Note also that we’ll be working bonding into the stake and voting spreadsheet [3] for the first time this month, along with a couple other changes. More on that later, just a heads-up for now.

Thanks,

- Chris

[1]: https://github.com/bisq-network/compensation/issues/
[2]: https://github.com/bisq-network/docs/blob/master/dao/phase-zero.adoc#how-to-request-compensation