[bisq-contrib] Extended MultiSig for arbitrators

Mats-Erik Pistol meapistol at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 12:10:03 UTC 2018

Not sure I understand.
You want two keys (buyer-seller) if everything goes OK and three keys (arbiter-arbiter-trader) if there is a dispute?
This sounds a bit like homomorphic encryption where given f(x) and f(y) it is possible compute f(z) which is the encrypted image of z = x + y without knowing f. f stands for encryption so only the person with the private key can compute the inverse function f^-1. It can even be done for multiplication but addition is far more easy.
In short it might be possible and would be a beautiful high tech addition to Bisq. I am bad at homomorphic encryption but I am sure Eyal (and maybe Grazcoin) does it in his (their) sleep.

-mep