[bisq-contrib] Feb 1st–3rd voting period results

Chris Beams chris at beams.io
Mon Feb 26 13:54:53 UTC 2018

The results for our last voting period are as follows:

9 contributors submitted 9 compensation requests during this period.
3 of these contributors were submitting requests for the first time.

Total compensation requested was 51,100 BSQ.
Total compensation received was 51,100 BSQ.

We have now completed 4 monthly voting rounds. In total, we have approved the creation of 221,550 new BSQ, or roughly 55,000 BSQ per month on average.

Thanks to everyone who contributed and to everyone who voted!

- Chris

CORRECTION: In last month’s voting results email, I reported that we had approved the creation of 118,850 new BSQ, or roughly 40,000 BSQ per month on average. This number was incorrect (I was looking at the wrong tab in the spreadsheet). The actual numbers should have been that we had created 170,450 BSQ over 3 months, or roughly 57,000 BSQ per month on average.