[bisq-contrib] December compensation requests and voting

Chris Beams chris at beams.io
Thu Jan 4 17:01:10 UTC 2018

The spreadsheet is ready to go at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xlXDswj3251BPCOcII-UyWlX7o7jMkfYBE-IZ5te5Ck/edit#gid=548599266 <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xlXDswj3251BPCOcII-UyWlX7o7jMkfYBE-IZ5te5Ck/edit#gid=548599266>

If you have any last minute changes, please comment on your compensation request GitHub issue between now and EOD, and I’ll tweak the spreadsheet accordingly.

Otherwise, please begin voting tomorrow morning (Friday the 5th) and complete voting by EOD on Sunday the 7th.

Thanks!