[bisq-contrib] January 5th–7th voting period results

Chris Beams chris at beams.io
Sun Jan 28 13:02:00 UTC 2018

The results for our last voting period are as follows:

6 contributors submitted 6 compensation requests during this period.

Total compensation requested was 51,600 BSQ.
Total compensation received was 51,600 BSQ.

With October, November and December, we have now completed 3 voting periods.
In total, we have approved the creation of 118,850 new BSQ, 40,000 BSQ per month on average.

The next months should get more interesting, as a number of new contributors have been getting involved.

Thanks to everyone who contributed and to everyone who voted!

- Chris