[bisq-contrib] Inquiry

Danny Sullivan dsullivan at cgblockchain.com
Tue Jun 12 11:19:05 UTC 2018

*HelloI’m Danny Sullivan with BCT <https://www.bct.io/>. You have probably
heard about us. If not, take a look at this recent article in Crypto
Briefing
<https://cryptobriefing.com/blockchain-terminal-revolutionizes-crypto-trading/>
that details how we are poised to revolutionize crypto trading.We are in
the process of integrating the Blockchain Terminal with exchanges. Would
you be open to a discussion about listing on our terminal? Please get back
to me at your earliest convenience. You can reach me at 917-922-9671. *
Regards,

--
Danny Sullivan
CG Blockchain Inc.
dsullivan at cgblockchain.com
www.cgblockchain.com

The information contained in this e-mail is legally privileged and is
confidential information intended for the named recipient only. If the
notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this
e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error,
please notify the sender immediately.