[bisq-contrib] Mar 1st–3rd voting period results

Chris Beams chris at beams.io
Sun Mar 4 13:21:03 UTC 2018

The Mar 1st–3rd voting period is now complete, and the results are as follows:

8 contributors submitted 8 compensation requests during this period.
1 of these contributors submitted a request for the first time.

Total compensation requested was 72,200 BSQ.
Total compensation received was 46,200 BSQ.

We have now completed 5 monthly voting rounds. In total, we have approved the creation of 267,750 new BSQ, or roughly 54,000 BSQ per month on average.

Also note that I’ve added a new “index” page to the spreadsheet to help newcomers navigate a bit more easily. All links from the Phase Zero doc have been updated to point to this new page.

See https://github.com/bisq-network/compensation/issues/44 for further details.

Thanks to everyone who contributed and to everyone who voted!

- Chris