[bisq-contrib] Invite: Bisq DAO Launch Event

steve jain mfiver at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 17:00:23 UTC 2019

Hello,

I would like to invite you to the DAO launch event on Monday April 15 at
5pm CEST. We're going to celebrate the genesis BSQ transaction and launch
the Bisq DAO with a live release of v1.0.

It's going to be a Zoom event live-streamed on YouTube at the same time.
We're hoping to make it a big call with the most enthusiastic contributors
and users to really mark the occasion and make it special!

Please respond if you can make it (if you haven't already responded
elsewhere) so we know how many people to expect.

Location:
https://zoom.us/j/301344266

YouTube stream:
[link will be created a few minutes before the event]

We'll announce the event on today's growth call, and push it more publicly
afterward, but I wanted to make sure you heard about it first.

Cheers,
steve

--
Steve Jain