[bisq-contrib] Invitation on The Conference. Exchanges

Tatiana Rocheva tatiana at theconference.exchange
Fri Dec 27 10:36:55 UTC 2019

Hello,

My name is Tatiana, I’m representing The Conference.Exchanges, which will
be held 5-6th of March 2020 in Amsterdam, Netherlands.

The event will host international exhibitors, with a conference and a
hackathon for traders from around the world.

There will also be international speakers covering all aspects of trading,
security fraud, regulation & legal issues, security tokens, OTC trading,
data management, arbitrage, and trading strategies.

Our promotion strategy will attract attendees to the conference and the
exhibition is expected to reach investors, market makers, liquidity
providers, fintech regulators, traders, and app developers.

More about the conference and program you can find at
https://theconference.exchange/

This is the first list of speakers:

- Calvin Cheng, Director at ABCC Exchange;

- Phil Glover, AVP, Financial Markets at OKEx;

- Maria Stankevich, Head of Business Development EXMO;

- Linda Wang, Head of International Expansion at Shapeshift.

If you are interested, please drop me an email back and I'll send you more
information.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

--
Best regards,
Rocheva Tatiana