[bisq-contrib] I found Security Vulnerability in your web application

Manfred Karrer mk at nucleo.io
Sat Feb 23 20:22:27 UTC 2019

Hallo,

thanks for reaching out.
We don’t have a bug bounty set up yet.

Can you send us some references where you found a vulnerability in the past?

We receive plenty of such emails and usually they are automated scripts running over 10000s of webpages and point out irrelevant issues.
If you have found a relevant issue though we are willing to compensate you for your finding but we need more specific information.

Br,
Manfred