[bisq-contrib] Bisq Interview Request

Alex hq at moola.la
Mon May 6 22:15:25 UTC 2019

Hello everyone at Bisq. I'm reaching out today because I have two quick
questions.

First, we run a Financial / FinTech / Entrepreneurship blog and we'd
love to interview someone at your exchange about your company. it would
be a text based interview that you could complete through email and then
send it back to us and then we could publish it on our blog. We would
send over about 8- 10 questions that focus on topics about your
exchange, your growth, your future plans etc. We of course would link to
you at the beginning and end of the article.

Secondly, we have clients interested in having their tokens listed on
exchanges. Do you offer any partnership deals for people who help
connect high quality projects to your exchange?

Really looking forward to hearing back from you!

Hope you're doing great :)

Alex
www.moola.la [1]

Links: