[bisq-contrib] Cryptocurrency Exchange Conference in Korea

Daniel Suh info at ambleconference.com
Fri Jan 10 06:20:19 UTC 2020

Hi.

My name is Daniel Suh.

I am the Amble Conference manager at www.ambleconference.com

>From August 28-30, 2020 at the biggest convention center in Korea called
COEX, we plan to host the very first Cryptocurrency Exchange Conference,
inviting only the top international Cryptocurrency Exchanges.

We want to provide this opportunity to enlighten the Korean government and
finance leaders, educate the public, and promote Blockchain and
Cryptocurrency exchanges in general.

If you want to be a part of the Crypto Exchange Conference 2020, please
reserve your booth. If you want to be a speaker at our conference, please
send us your info.

Thank you again.

About Us

Amble Fintech Group was founded to promote Fintech, Blockchain,
Cryptocurrency and all about finance and technology in 2018 by Kent Kim,
who is a US citizen with a degree in Economics from Harvard(Class of 97).
He has published 16 books in Korea, and is currently one of UN WFP
Innovation advisors and frequently visits Munich, Germany to achieve Zero
Hunger for UN WFP.

On July 14th, 2018, Amble has organized the first Blockchain Innovation
Forum at Seoul Intercontinental Parnas Hotel in Korea.

In August of 2018, he personally visited the Gemini Exchange founded by
Winklevoss brothers in New York, where we saw the future of finance.

Please, feel free to ask any questions if you want to participate in Crypto
Exchange Conference 2020 in Seoul, Korea.

Daniel Suh

CEC 2020 Conference Manager

info at ambleconference.com