[github] [bisq-network/bisq-core] Extract bisq.asset package to its own repository (#99)
notifications at github.com
Mon Apr 23 11:29:39 UTC 2018
1. Do the extraction into blabno/bisq-assets (a repository of your own creation)
2. Submit a PR to bisq-network/bisq-docs updating `list-asset.adoc` accordingly
3. Submit a PR to bisq-network/bisq updating the `.mrconfig` and `.gitignore` files accordingly.
4. Submit a PR to bisq-network/bisq-core deleting the package there and requesting @cbeams to review blabno/bisq-assets and transfer it into the bisq-network repo
5. (at the same time as the PR above) Grant @cbeams admin rights on blabno/bisq-assets so he can actually perform the repo transfer
6. @cbeams does the transfer and merge all the above PRs
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the github