[bisq-network/compensation] For December 2018 (#197)
notifications at github.com
Mon Dec 31 11:15:23 UTC 2018
> _Specify the total amount of BSQ you are requesting, and the BSQ address that amount should be paid to:_
- BSQ requested: `2400`
- BSQ address: B19yxYCRTVaDfRfucrH6aEzeZpoVTv8Je8S
This compensation request :
- follows the https://docs.bisq.network/roles.html#compensation recommandations
- applies the 1BSQ=1USD rule
- takes into account the time spent for the roles
- is quite a copy/paste of october & november compensation requests (for the roles)
## Roles performed
### Substantive reports
- Support | https://github.com/bisq-network/roles/issues/64#issuecomment-450633835 | (BSQ requested = 2000)
Evaluation is based and intended in line with : previous compensation requests, https://github.com/bisq-network/compensation/issues/24 , and other support compensation requests.
- Fees and connectivity monitoring | see the weekly reports in https://github.com/bisq-network/roles/issues/10 | (BSQ requested = 200)
TL;DR: there was zero catch this month (nodes are running well).
- Prices monitoring | https://github.com/bisq-network/roles/issues/10#issuecomment-450620481 | (BSQ requested = 200)
TL;DR: There were no noticeable divergences between pricenodes this month.
## Other points (BSQ requested = 0)
- Clearnet Bisq webpages monitoring : 0 alert this month
## Contributions in progress
- I'll try to provide realtime monitoring/reporting in january. Should be on an onion at first.
- I'm working on a support documentation (compilation of main support issues)
- It's just a beginning, but I'm putting a bit the hands in the bisq java code
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the bisq-github