[bisq-network/bitcoinj] Connection handling fixes (#31)
notifications at github.com
Tue Apr 2 20:07:09 UTC 2019
See https://github.com/bisq-network/bitcoinj/issues/30 for details
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* PeerGroup.handlePeerDeath(): check isAlreadyAdded() before calling inactives.offer(address).
* PeerGroup.triggerConnectionsJob: Remove isAlreadyAdded() check because it is not necessary.
* PeerGroup.addInactive(): Remove isAlreadyAdded() check because it is not necessary.
* PeerAddress: add equalsIgnoringMetadata() method
* PeerGroup.addInactive(): Ignore metadata fields when checking for duplicates
* PeerGroup.isAlreadyAdded(): refactor to ignore metadata and inline method because it is only used once.
* PeerGroup.triggerConnectionsJob code clean up.
* PeerGroup.handlePeerDeath() don't check isRunning(). PeerGroup.stopAsync() set downloadPeer to null before channels are stopped instead.
* BlockingClient.writeBytes() error handling improvement.
-- File Changes --
M core/src/main/java/org/bitcoinj/core/PeerAddress.java (16)
M core/src/main/java/org/bitcoinj/core/PeerGroup.java (47)
M core/src/main/java/org/bitcoinj/net/BlockingClient.java (5)
-- Patch Links --
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the bisq-github