[bisq-network/compensation] For March 2019 (#265)
notifications at github.com
Thu Apr 11 10:50:37 UTC 2019
Hi everyone, this is my first compensation request, please be gentle and apologies for any mistakes.
> _Specify the total amount of BSQ you are requesting, and the BSQ address that amount should be paid to:_
- BSQ requested: 500
- BSQ address: B1G9ZwMQEKDadnoL5m94Gc29xNHRBdh1BQA
## Contributions delivered
> _Provide links to contributions you have [delivered](https://github.com/bisq-network/proposals/issues/19), the amount of BSQ you are requesting for each, and any comments that will help stakeholders understand its value._
Identified, documented and tested two issues affecting Bisq functionality on slow networks. My contribution includes:
- discussing the problem on the bisq.community forum with other affected users
- studying the problem in real and simulated network environments
- submitting two issues to the Github project:
- https://github.com/bisq-network/bisq/issues/2547 (ref'd in @ManfredKarrer's PR2583) and
- providing reproducible test methods, suggestions and feedback to assist with solving the problem
## Contributions in progress
> _Provide links to work you're involved with that is still [in progress](https://github.com/bisq-network/proposals/issues/19). **This section is optional,** and is for your own benefit in keeping track of what you're doing and keeping other contributors up to date with the same._
As a Bisq user with a slow network connection in real life (and, more recently, a Github account), I will keep testing and ~~complaining~~ giving feedback about the software performance in poor network conditions, with a view to helping other users in similar situations and increasing adoption.
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the bisq-github