[bisq-network/bisq] Update prompt not shown on Windows (#2729)

Manfred Karrer notifications at github.com
Thu Apr 18 00:14:03 UTC 2019

It is some stupid encoding issue.
`Bisq’s` causes the problem, I tested on DAO_REGTEST and when i remove the `’` it works. I think its the missing UTF8 argiument in getBytes. I will add a PR. In the meantime better not use any characters in the text which might be non OS standard. 

You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.bisq.network/pipermail/bisq-github/attachments/20190417/5ca3140d/attachment.html>

More information about the bisq-github mailing list