[bisq-network/proposals] Certification for ownership of a bank account (#23)
notifications at github.com
Fri Apr 26 11:58:13 UTC 2019
Example of the idea above:
Alice wants to verify her fiat account with Bisq to get the "verified" badge on all her offers.
1. Alice pays 100 BSQ to write the **initial verification tx** on the Blockchain. This tx includes a hash of that bank account IBAN.
2. Every subsequent trade performed with that payment account will allow Bob (seller) to burn 10 BSQ and "verify" Alice through a simple **upvote** / thumbs up mechanism.
3. If a trade is unsuccessful Bob can also end the dispute mechanism by **downvoting** / reporting the account at a cost of 100 BSQ.
4. Arbitrator Charlie can also report / downvote an account by making a BSQ tx to the address.
5. Just by looking at the BSQ address related to a payment account, we can see the full history of successful or failed transactions.
This decentralized reputation would show up as a "verified" badge next to the offers created by Alice using that account.
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the bisq-github