[bisq-network/events] Dev Call Topic Collector (#31)
notifications at github.com
Wed Aug 21 13:20:00 UTC 2019
# Topic queue
- [x] Dev resources or "Why nobody reacts to stuff" [via](https://github.com/bisq-network/events/issues/27)
- [x] Seednodes: Goals and strategies on how to get seednodes more stable and reliable [via](https://github.com/bisq-network/events/issues/27)
- [ ] Seednodes: Compensation (https://github.com/bisq-network/proposals/issues/102) [via](https://github.com/bisq-network/events/issues/29)
- [ ] Testing roadmap and strategies (https://github.com/bisq-network/proposals/issues/105) [via](https://github.com/bisq-network/events/issues/28)
- [ ] How do we proceed with @blabno's API [via](https://github.com/bisq-network/events/issues/30)
- [ ] How to attract more developers to the project (https://github.com/bisq-network/events/issues/27#issuecomment-521241780) [via](https://github.com/bisq-network/events/issues/29)
- [ ] Kotlin in tests https://github.com/bisq-network/bisq/issues/3026 [via](https://github.com/bisq-network/events/issues/28)
- [ ] Kotlin https://github.com/bisq-network/bisq/issues/3026
- [ ] Asset rebranding - how to deal with it, how to protect against malicious takeover/delisting
- [ ] Asset governance - how is it done
- [ ] Bisq on other Platforms - RPi, Android, ...
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the bisq-github