[bisq-network/compensation] For Cycle 3 (#308)
notifications at github.com
Mon Jul 8 18:31:00 UTC 2019
> _Specify the total amount of BSQ you are requesting_
- BSQ requested: `2900`
This compensation request :
- follows the https://docs.bisq.network/roles.html#compensation recommandations
- applies the 1BSQ=1USD rule (as still suggested on the slack #compensation channel)
## Roles performed
### Substantive reports
- Support | https://github.com/bisq-network/roles/issues/64#issuecomment-509329039 | (BSQ requested = `2500`)
Evaluation is based and intended in line with : previous compensation requests and other support compensation requests.
- Fees and connectivity monitoring | see the weekly reports in https://github.com/bisq-network/roles/issues/10 | (BSQ requested = `200`)
Concerned monitored data files : https://github.com/HarryMacfinned/bisq-monitor
TL;DR: NTR, nodes were delivering coherent fees.
- Prices monitoring | https://github.com/bisq-network/roles/issues/10#issuecomment-509290795 | (BSQ requested = `200`)
TL;DR: 4 issues this cycle (all rapidly corrected)
NB1 : The monitoring role includes also manual sorting of false alarms, ie monitoring several Bisq specific pages + following of Tor metrics page + maillist
NB2 : All the alerts are given on the slack #bisq-monitor and #bisq-pricenode channels
- timestamp code added to the monitoring code. Operational (and delivered 1st alerts) [`0 BSQ`]
- Clearnet Bisq webpages monitoring : reported in the #bisq-website channel [`0 BSQ`]
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the bisq-github