[bisq-network/bisq] Propose how to integrate Monero wallet into Bisq (#1863)
notifications at github.com
Mon Jul 22 00:05:37 UTC 2019
What is the status of this proposal?
If it has not yet been taken up, I will like to take it up.
I plan to use the [https://github.com/monero-ecosystem/monero-java-rpc](monero-java-rpc) library which provides the following features (which I believe should suffice):
- Create a wallet that uses a monero-wallet-rpc endpoint with authentication
- Get wallet balance as BigInteger/long (for consistency in Bisq use long)
- Get wallet primary address
- Get address and balance of subaddress [1, 0]
- Get incoming and outgoing transfers
- Get incoming transfers to account 0
- Send to an address from account 0
- Get all confirmed wallet transactions
- Send to multiple destinations from multiple subaddresses in account 1 which can be split into multiple transactions
- Get a wallet transaction by id
The wallet will be inserted as **`DAO > MONERO WALLET`** after **`DAO > BISQ WALLET`**.
And of course it will automatically send/receive Monero from/to the wallet to in trading involving Monero.
If there are any further requirements or features/functions please let me know.
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the bisq-github