[bisq-network/proposals] Add bonus payment for seed nodes operators when node has 99.9% availibility (#102)
notifications at github.com
Fri Jul 26 09:46:51 UTC 2019
can we have some specifics? here is a suggestion. Would be nice to have input from people who actually run a seed node :wink:
- base compensation: operating costs + 50 BSQ?
- might prevent the use of cheap hosting providers
- but might need an upper limit though. Maybe insert common operating costs of DigitalOcean, Linode, ...?
- setup 400 BSQ (so people do a decent job)
- bonus on 95% availability: 150 BSQ (to be discussed on how we evaluate that)
- bonus on 99% availability: 350 BSQ (to be discussed on how we evaluate that)
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the bisq-github