[bisq-network/bisq] Small UI improvements (#2593)
notifications at github.com
Wed Mar 27 17:55:39 UTC 2019
- In the votes tab we could add the blind vote tx id and move the vote column to the right.
<img width="1160" alt="Screen Shot 2019-03-27 at 12 46 32" src="https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/1449498/55099861-7e890d80-508e-11e9-8365-8fba10dd785f.png">
- In the vote results once a detail popup at a proposal has been opened and closed the user cannot open it up again as it only opens on the select event. Maybe to add a columns with a details button might make it also more clear that there is a popup available?
- Maybe we should add the date/time to the popup as well.
- At confiscation requests we link the tx id to the confiscated bond. Atm the screen switches in the background but the popup is not closed. A link symbol would be good and the text for boned reputation should mention that the displayed data is the reputation hash.
- If its bonded role confiscation we show role + name. Tx ID would be good as well to be sure its unique. Now there are 2 times a colon. Would be good to avoid that.
If we use tx id we could use that in boned reputation instead of hash as well. A shortened ID might be enough.
<img width="966" alt="Screen Shot 2019-03-27 at 12 51 03" src="https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/1449498/55100132-1f77c880-508f-11e9-9e8d-9e25aa5c3e68.png">
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the bisq-github