[bisq-network/roles] Monitoring Operator/Maintainer (#10)
notifications at github.com
Thu May 2 07:26:48 UTC 2019
### 2019.04 Report - Prices monitoring
* 04/04-21/04 : there was a weird timeout pattern at work. See the weekly reports + data for details.
* 13/04 : one pricenode had timeout issues for some hours. Seemingly it was a tor issue and restarting the node put things in order.
* Apart that, the timeout numbers were in the usual statistics this month (reasonable) and corresponds to network issues.
* Prices are given from the same onions as fees -> see the weekly reports (above) on fees for weekly/daily details. See https://github.com/HarryMacfinned/bisq-monitor for detailed data.
**Divergence between nodes**
* 25/04 : Prices from one pricenode were slightly (<5%) incoherent for some hours. Apparently it was due to the config : maxblocks was set to 0. Changing it to 2 (as other pricenodes) and things were ok. Thanks to Miker.
* 01/04-30/04 : 33 strictly punctual alerts, ie false alarms (and only on secondary assets)
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the bisq-github