[bisq-network/compensation] For April 2019 (#268)
notifications at github.com
Fri May 3 06:45:06 UTC 2019
- BSQ requested: 580.63
- BSQ address: B1HVqqdLeSFbVrjNaTCjumMk3PbErS2bSfS
## Contributions delivered
### Transifex translations (140.63 BSQ)
- Translated 2,009 words into Russian (at the rate of 0.07 BSQ per source word). Ensured that at the time of the release on 15 April, Russian was 100% translated. See the screenshot with the stats bellow. The report can also be accessed here: https://www.transifex.com/bisq/bisq-desktop/translate/#ru/$/110522281?q=translator%3Ay3v63n+translated_after%3A2019-04-01+translated_before%3A2019-04-30
![Opera Снимок_2019-05-03_091649_www transifex com](https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/39760876/57122112-3e4f3600-6d84-11e9-9524-9e143520a602.png)
### Other tasks (22 hours at the rate of 20 BSQ/h) (440 BSQ)
- Offered the idea and created [Bisq Query Tracker](https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1P4JMLrcRtSWkxfh9jG7AXkfdgdkEYwgttGgly-ercXc/edit#gid=0) to help all translators leave/discuss questions/queries arising in the process of translation.
- Started reviewing the existing Russian translations. The translations have been done by 12 people. As a result, the current version has numerous inconsistencies in terminology as well as various linguistic and functional errors. All the changes are being logged into the follwoing [Review Report](https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1P4JMLrcRtSWkxfh9jG7AXkfdgdkEYwgttGgly-ercXc/edit#gid=0) that has also been offered as a model for the rest of the languages, but the idea is still in discussion due to possible complexity/additional workload concerns for other translators.
- Spearheaded the Glossary Initiative: based on the high frequency terms identified last month (around 100), added them to the [Transifex Glossary](https://www.transifex.com/bisq/bisq-desktop/glossary/ru/?page=1) and provided translations for some of them.
- Communicated news regarding the Glossary Initiative and Bisq Query Tracker through several communication channels (#transifex Slack channel and Team discussions on Transifex).
- Had two calls with @arunasurya to discuss matters related to Transifex translations and related initiatives.
- [Contributed](https://github.com/arunasurya/bisqtransifex/commits?author=y3v63n) to the documentation for translators and reviewers created by @arunasurya: https://github.com/arunasurya/bisqtransifex
## Contributions in progress
- Revieweing existing Russian translations.
- Working on the Translation Style Guide.
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the bisq-github