[bisq-network/compensation] For cycle1 (april 2019) (#273)
notifications at github.com
Sun May 5 08:32:19 UTC 2019
> _Specify the total amount of BSQ you are requesting, and the BSQ address that amount should be paid to:_
- BSQ requested: `3100`
This compensation request :
- follows the https://docs.bisq.network/roles.html#compensation recommandations
- applies the 1BSQ=1USD rule (as still suggested on the slack #compensation channel)
- concerns april 2019, ie the 01/04/2019-30/04/2019 period.
## Roles performed
### Substantive reports
- Support | https://github.com/bisq-network/roles/issues/64#issuecomment-488246551 | (BSQ requested = `2500`)
Evaluation is based and intended in line with : previous compensation requests and other support compensation requests.
Much extra support required this month mainly alas due to the scam. Triggers warnings about scalability imo.
- Fees and connectivity monitoring | see the weekly reports in https://github.com/bisq-network/roles/issues/10 | (BSQ requested = `200`)
Concerned monitored data files : https://github.com/HarryMacfinned/bisq-monitor
TL;DR: beginning of april was hectic for bitcoin. Bisq got some crazy fees from our provider, which in turn triggered Bisq's fees to the maximum (1000sat/byte). Ended in adjustment for the pricenodes.
- Prices monitoring | https://github.com/bisq-network/roles/issues/10#issuecomment-488576063 | (BSQ requested = `200`)
TL;DR: only 2 brief incidents : one pricenode had timeout issues for some hours. Another pricenode was slightly incoherent for some hours.
NB1 : The monitoring role includes also manual sorting of false alarms, ie monitoring several Bisq specific pages + following of Tor metrics page + maillist
NB2 : All the alerts are given on the slack #bisq-monitor and #bisq-pricenode channels
## Contributions delivered
- Completed test script "National Currency Accounts" [`100 BSQ`]
- Completed test script "Altcoin Accounts" [`50 BSQ`]
- Testing (exploratory style) [`50 BSQ`]
- [Appli not shuting down](https://github.com/bisq-network/bisq/issues/2634)
- [Appli not shuting down](https://github.com/bisq-network/bisq/issues/2673)
- [UI suggestion on showing security deposit](https://github.com/bisq-network/bisq/issues/2761)
I reported in the #testing slack channel and reports for scripts are available on https://bisq.ontestpad.com/
It's first time I ask compensation for testing. I didn't find a previous exact matching case to compare with (sorry if I missed it). I'm fully open to change the requested amounts in one direction or the other (but imo we must also not discourage other testers).
- Clearnet Bisq webpages monitoring : only some back-office alerts, reported in the #bisq-monitor and #bisq-markets channels [`0 BSQ`]
- https://github.com/bisq-network/bisq/issues/2625 (led to corrective PR) [`0 BSQ`]
- https://github.com/bisq-network/bisq/pull/2680 [`0 BSQ`]
## Contributions in progress
- I have another test script ongoing (trading), but alas not finished atm.
- I would like to jump from testing to directly proposing some PR ... but lacked time for that.
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the bisq-github