[bisq-network/bisq] Inconsistent wallet sizes (#2797)
notifications at github.com
Tue May 7 14:29:51 UTC 2019
I have another idea:
So, I suggest the following steps.
- Do a backup of your bisq data dir (backup 1)
- Clear the contents of your bisq data dir and do a restore from seed. You will get access to your bitcoin and bsq wallet but won't have access to the trading history nor open disputes.
- do a withdrawal of you bitcoin balance to an external wallet. Then you have your bitcoins in a safe place. The only thing left to recover are open disputes and bsq balance.
- Close bisq
- Do another backup of your bisq data dir (backup 2)
- Clear the contents of your bisq data dir.
- Copy to your bisq data dir the contents of "backup 1".
- Delete your-bisq-data-directory/btc_mainnet/wallet directory
- On your-bisq-data-directory/btc_mainnet/wallet put the content of "backup 2" btc_mainnet/wallet directory.
- Restart bisq.
- You should have access to your bsq tokens and see the status of your open disputes / failed trades. Proceed to solve the disputes / failed trades.
- Please don't delete any backups, they might be useful for us, even if you fix your problem.
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the bisq-github