[bisq-network/compensation] [WIP] Cycle 1 (#283)
notifications at github.com
Wed May 8 19:29:53 UTC 2019
> _Specify the total amount of BSQ you are requesting, and the BSQ address that amount should be paid to:_
- BSQ requested: `23250`
- BSQ address: `B17rrWD5BVbx2R8DVxRGkN3FqkppB2mKrjQ`
## Contributions delivered
> _Provide links to contributions you have [delivered](https://github.com/bisq-network/proposals/issues/19), the amount of BSQ you are requesting for each, and any comments that will help stakeholders understand its value._
- bisq’s bitcoinj 0.14.7 connection handling changes audit (2500 BSQ)
- Audit: https://github.com/bisq-network/bitcoinj/issues/30
- Fixes: https://github.com/bisq-network/bitcoinj/pull/31
- Migrate to bitcoinj 0.15 (12500 BSQ)
- Review bitcoinj 0.15 release release notes https://bitcoinj.github.io/release-notes
- Use bisq's bitcoinj 0.15 in bisq
- Rebase bisq’s bitcoinj from bitcoinj 0.15.1
- All commits added by me have a description linking to the commit on the 0.14.7 branch that originated it.
- Many commits were combined.
- Many commits were already included on upstream bitcoinj 0.15.1
- Broadcasting DAO proposal txs / bitcoinj "deprecated" confidence problem (3000 BSQ)
- Report and investigate bug: https://github.com/bisq-network/bisq/issues/2639
- Create Fix PR (need more analysis) https://github.com/bisq-network/bitcoinj/pull/32
- Create upstream issue: https://github.com/bitcoinj/bitcoinj/issues/1769
- Tests to prove the problem: https://github.com/oscarguindzberg/bitcoinj/commits/tx-confidence-cache
- Proposal for user support improvements (300 BSQ)
- distributed reputation system (1200 BSQ)
- Contribute to implement proposal https://github.com/bisq-network/proposals/issues/78
- Complete implementation of SignedWitnessService.
- Write SignedWitnessServiceTest
- See https://github.com/oscarguindzberg/bisq/tree/add-protection-tools-improvements (I added just 1 commit with all the changes. Oscar’s commit is not the latest one because Manfred have a commit dated june 13th (in the future). This is Oscar’s commit: https://github.com/oscarguindzberg/bisq/commit/172d9f658e42d56d192727dae54b6744de6e76e8)
- spy utxos (500 BSQ)
- Discuss spy utxos with manfred
- Ignore dust utxo PR review
- Misc (1250 BSQ)
- Bugfix for bitcoinRegtestHost=none mode
- Wallet.findKeyFromPubKeyHash(): Fix ScriptType, use P2PKH.
- Doichain: set p2shHeader
- Report "Selling BSQ shows weird fee"
- Help testing the DAO.
- user support (2000 BSQ)
## Contributions in progress
> _Provide links to work you're involved with that is still [in progress](https://github.com/bisq-network/proposals/issues/19). **This section is optional,** and is for your own benefit in keeping track of what you're doing and keeping other contributors up to date with the same._
## Roles performed
> _Provide links to your [monthly report](https://github.com/bisq-network/proposals/issues/13) on any roles you are responsible for._
BitcoinJ Maintainer: bisq-network/roles#8 (comment) (100 BSQ)
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the bisq-github