[bisq-network/bisq-website] Make website translatable (#173)
notifications at github.com
Thu May 9 07:40:13 UTC 2019
The recording of the translator call is now available on [YouTube](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAE0EdojliQ&list=PLFH5SztL5cYPPMIBM22SbqrJ01AXTeVY_). Here is a quick summary of the call, regarding translating the Bisq site.
## Bisq pages we are going to translate:
- Home page
- Bisq DAO
- Getting Started with Bisq (documentation)
Ideally, all current languages in the client (nine), but we will start with the following: Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, French, Chinese (Mandarin).
## Next steps:
- @huey735 is testing ways of transferring site info to Transifex. Perhaps we can add info on this in [this spreadsheet](https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XsqW25NagRZEo8fPb4Sj-8Ov6WFX9Os94IS9UPiE_Ak/edit#gid=0)?
- As soon as we have the docs in Transifex, we can start with the translation.
- We will need help from @pedromvpg for any changes in the design.
- @criptonauta shared a translator checklist - any ideas on what items we should include as part of this project?: https://cdn-txweb.pressidium.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Website-Translation-Checklist-Transifex.pdf
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the bisq-github