[bisq-network/proposals] Proposed dev priorities (#91)
notifications at github.com
Wed May 15 15:21:48 UTC 2019
> _This is a Bisq Network proposal. Please familiarize yourself with the [submission and review process](https://docs.bisq.network/proposals.html)._
Here are the dev priorities I would propose for the next few months:
1. Implement protection tools (#78, #83) and once that is in place remove the 0.01 BTC limitation for new accounts buying BTC.
2. Add P2P chat for traders (#90)
3. New trade protocol
4. API (best to be done in parallet to the above)
5. Monero tx proof verification (#86)
6. Self certification of bank account details using ID verified digital certificates(#79)
I also would suggest to start to offer bounties but those require first a solid tech spec to defined the requirements.
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the bisq-github