[bisq-network/bisq] Using IPFS in bisq (#2845)
Ganesh Prasad Kumble
notifications at github.com
Tue May 21 08:33:07 UTC 2019
Great progress has been made on bisq so far & I am very much eagered to see the full DAO functionalities on the bitcoin blockchain.
In this regard, I think its important to re-consider how to handle the knowledge sources for the DAO.
Hence, I am requesting the community to consider the following applications of IPFS in the bisq network, especially from a DAO perspective:
1. Moving the bisq binaries from GitHub to IPFS
2. Moving the documentation to IPFS
3. Move the [Network Stats](https://bisq.network/markets/) data to IPFS
4. Move the entire bisq.network website to an IPNS (published to the same DNS)
5. Move any governance related documents, voting results, MoM etc. on IPFS
It would be great if we can share our thoughts & come up with more ideas, and derive the best out of IPFS. Looking forward to all your thought, thanks.
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the bisq-github