[bisq-network/growth] 2019.05.28 Dev Call at 17:00 CET (#132)
notifications at github.com
Thu May 23 02:24:28 UTC 2019
It's important that we talk through the proposed protection mechanisms and determine a way forward.
This call is scheduled at the same time as past calls, so hopefully most folks can join...a critical part of determining how to best proceed will require developer input.
- Tuesday May 28 2019, 17 CET
- determine conceptual approach for protection mechanisms
- strengthening account age as near-term measure (https://github.com/bisq-network/proposals/issues/93)
- p2p chat feasibility
- implementing p2p verification methods (https://github.com/bisq-network/proposals/issues/83)
- possible to do "quick-and-dirty" to start?
- fixed responses only or free-form?
_Feel free to suggest other topics you'd like to cover (preferably as they relate to protection mechanisms)._
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the bisq-github