[bisq-network/bisq] Error broadcasting transaction (#3306)
notifications at github.com
Tue Oct 1 05:30:34 UTC 2019
It seems bitcoinj creates invalid transactions in multiple cases, so far I've seen:
1) The "dust" consensus rule is being violated, not sure how to reproduce this yet
2) The "min relay fee" consensus rule is being violated when user sets custom fee to 1 sat/byte and virtual TX size gets rounded down and effective fee becomes 0.995 sat/byte
Obviously these 2 bugs should be fixed, but maybe we can also improve the handling the exceptional case of rejected transaction broadcast:
1) The Bisq app should display an error if bitcoinj peer rejects broadcasting of the TX, with the reason given together with the full TX encoded in hex for further debugging
2) The Bisq app should have a method to export the raw TX from the UI list of transactions, encoded in hex for further debugging
3) The Bisq app should have a (hidden) method to manually remove unconfirmed transactions from the wallet so if the broadcast fails the user can try creating a new TX
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the bisq-github