[bisq-network/compensation] [WIP] For Cycle 6 (#369)
notifications at github.com
Mon Oct 7 10:25:56 UTC 2019
> _Specify the amount of BSQ you are requesting, and the BSQ address that amount should be paid to:_
- BSQ requested:`TBD`
This is a compensation request for contributions delivered from last cycle until now (Oct 7).
## Contributions delivered
> _Provide links to contributions you have [delivered](https://github.com/bisq-network/proposals/issues/19), the amount of BSQ you are requesting for each, and any comments that will help stakeholders understand its value._
**Reviews of PRs**
I monitor PR reviews separately from the responsibilities of the Bisq Desktop Maintainer role.
**BSQ amount requested:** `X`
I was working mainly on v1.1.6 and 1.1.7 and following PRs were merged to master.
Testing and release efforts are part of the Desktop Maintainer role.
**PRs merged to master**
Most PRs for account signing were merged into @sqrrm's personal repository and are part now of our [new release branch for v1.2.0](https://github.com/bisq-network/bisq/tree/release/v1.2.0). Compensation request also contains conceptual work on the account signing found in the [account signing proposal](https://github.com/bisq-network/proposals/issues/93). All follow-up PRs for account signing were:
**BSQ amount requested:** `X`
**BSQ amount requested:** ``
## Contributions in progress
> _Provide links to work you're involved with that is still [in progress](https://github.com/bisq-network/proposals/issues/19). **This section is optional,** and is for your own benefit in keeping track of what you're doing and keeping other contributors up to date with the same._
Since we created a new release branch for v1.2.0 in the main repository all my work for account signing and the new trade protocol will be merged there.
## Roles performed
> _Provide links to your [monthly report](https://github.com/bisq-network/proposals/issues/13) on any roles you are responsible for._
To make it more transparent and give people an idea how much effort which role means, I'll try to split up the overall number for each role.
- Bisq Desktop Maintainer: https://github.com/bisq-network/roles/issues/63#issuecomment-489085542 `X BSQ`
- Analytics: https://github.com/bisq-network/roles/issues/40#issuecomment-489092178 `X`
- Bitcoin Fullnode Operator: https://github.com/bisq-network/roles/issues/67#issuecomment-489098822 `50 BSQ`
- Compensation Maintainer: https://github.com/bisq-network/roles/issues/31#issuecomment-489099441 `X BSQ)`
- Bisq Design Maintainer: https://github.com/bisq-network/roles/issues/75#issuecomment-489099596 `25 BSQ`
- GitHub Admin: https://github.com/bisq-network/roles/issues/16#issuecomment-523029125 `X BSQ`
- Transifex Admin (secondary): https://github.com/bisq-network/roles/issues/20 `X BSQ`
**BSQ amount requested for all these roles (see detailed amount for each role):** `X`
The following are roles where I play a secondary role, and do not (necessarily) do monthly reports:
- YouTube Admin: https://github.com/bisq-network/roles/issues/56
- Bisq Events Maintainer: https://github.com/bisq-network/roles/issues/65
- Growth Maintainer: https://github.com/bisq-network/roles/issues/42
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the bisq-github