[bisq-network/compensation] For Cycle 6 (#379)
notifications at github.com
Wed Oct 9 21:57:37 UTC 2019
> _Specify the total amount of BSQ you are requesting:_
- BSQ requested:
Don't forget to make your compensation request in the actual Bisq DAO! See the following link for details:
## Contributions delivered
> _Provide links to contributions you have [delivered](https://github.com/bisq-network/proposals/issues/19), the amount of BSQ you are requesting for each, and any comments that will help stakeholders understand its value._
[Proposal 110](https://github.com/bisq-proposal-110/bisq) which combines the following:
- proposal https://github.com/bisq-network/proposals/issues/51
- issue bisq-network/bisq#1863.
- proposal https://github.com/bisq-network/proposals/issues/86
- proposal https://github.com/bisq-network/proposals/issues/87
This proposal delivery is now patterned as an incubation project as proposed in [Proposal 122](https://github.com/bisq-proposal-122/bisq) to circumvent the issue of a lengthy code review.
The Monero implementation proposals have been a sore point for a long time as Monero trading as a category has the highest trade volume. It is therefore imperative to deliver on proposals (requests) from the group who may feel alienated despite being the major users and therefore contributors in terms of activity.
The current delivery is in the [Monero Integration Incubation Repository](https://github.com/bisq-network/incubator-bisq-xmr-integration)
1. Proposal - value add (> 90% of trading volume in XMR) - `BSQ 1500.00`
2. Pluggable Architectural & UI design - `BSQ 2500.00`
3. Basic XMR Wallet - `BSQ 4450.00`
1. Settings allowing wallet function to be turned off/on. - `BSQ 150.00`
2. Settings parameters for connection to **`monero-wallet-rpc`**. - `BSQ 300.00`
1. Viewing balance (total and unlocked). - `BSQ 900.00`
2. Sending XMR. - `BSQ 1200.00`
3. Viewing XMR Primary address to receive XMR. - `BSQ 700`
4. Viewing and searching transactions. - `BSQ 850.00`
5. Transaction/payment proof/verification. - `BSQ 350.00`
**Total**: `BSQ 8450.00`
## Contributions in progress
> _Provide links to work you're involved with that is still [in progress](https://github.com/bisq-network/proposals/issues/19). **This section is optional,** and is for your own benefit in keeping track of what you're doing and keeping other contributors up to date with the same._
**[Proposal 110](https://github.com/bisq-proposal-110/bisq) Continuation**
1. Completion of automation of Monero related trades (integration to
2. Unit Tests (first order - XmrFormatter and XmrValidator).
3. Payment proof testing completion.
## Roles performed
> _Provide links to your [monthly report](https://github.com/bisq-network/proposals/issues/13) on any roles you are responsible for._
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the bisq-github