[bisq-network/bisq] Create more detailed offerbook metrics (#4109)
notifications at github.com
Wed Apr 1 15:03:56 UTC 2020
- make yourself familiar with the CONTRIBUTING.md if you have not already (https://github.com/bisq-network/bisq/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md)
- make sure you follow our [coding style guidelines][https://github.com/bisq-network/style/issues)
- pick a descriptive title
- provide some meaningful PR description below
- create the PR
- in case you receive a "Change request" and/or a NACK, please react within 30 days. If not, we will close your PR and it can not be up for compensation.
- After addressing the change request, __please re-request a review!__ Otherwise we might miss your PR as we tend to only look at pull requests tagged with a "review required".
Part of https://github.com/bisq-network/projects/issues/22
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* Fix connection config for monitor
* Code cleanup
* Added offer volume feed metric
* Added offer-volume-distribution
* Added offers-per-trader metric
* Added volume-per-trader metric
* Cleanup and refactoring
-- File Changes --
M monitor/src/main/java/bisq/monitor/StatisticsHelper.java (6)
M monitor/src/main/java/bisq/monitor/metric/P2PMarketStats.java (200)
M monitor/src/main/java/bisq/monitor/metric/P2PSeedNodeSnapshot.java (66)
M monitor/src/main/java/bisq/monitor/metric/P2PSeedNodeSnapshotBase.java (54)
M p2p/src/main/java/bisq/network/p2p/network/Connection.java (4)
-- Patch Links --
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the bisq-github