[bisq-network/bisq] Add parsing to pricenode cmdline inputs (#4112)
notifications at github.com
Thu Apr 2 09:19:10 UTC 2020
- make yourself familiar with the CONTRIBUTING.md if you have not already (https://github.com/bisq-network/bisq/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md)
- make sure you follow our [coding style guidelines][https://github.com/bisq-network/style/issues)
- pick a descriptive title
- provide some meaningful PR description below
- create the PR
- in case you receive a "Change request" and/or a NACK, please react within 30 days. If not, we will close your PR and it can not be up for compensation.
- After addressing the change request, __please re-request a review!__ Otherwise we might miss your PR as we tend to only look at pull requests tagged with a "review required".
Stumbled over during https://github.com/bisq-network/bisq/pull/4027
This PR adds basic input validation and correction for the custom pricenode command line parameter:
- `--help` says
List custom pricenodes
- yet, setting the value to `44mgyoe2b6oqiytt.onion:80` fails.
- because the correct formatting requires "http" in front and a "/" at the end
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* Add parsing to pricenode cmdline inputs
-- File Changes --
M core/src/main/java/bisq/core/provider/ProvidersRepository.java (2)
-- Patch Links --
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the bisq-github