[bisq-network/bisq] Bisq allows seller to omit mediation (#4162)
notifications at github.com
Sun Apr 12 09:05:18 UTC 2020
SUPPORT REQUESTS: This is for reporting bugs in the Bisq app.
If you have a support request, please join #support on Bisq's
Keybase team at https://keybase.io/team/Bisq
1. Buyer pays seller XMR.
2. Seller doesn't confirm or respond chat.
3. Buyer waits one or two hours and opens mediation.
4. Mediator demands proof of payment, which is provided by buyer.
5. Seller still doesn't answer.
6. Seller has 10 days to release locked funds, omitting mediator's suggestion.
### Expected behaviour
<!--description of the expected behavior -->
Trade protocol should allow to keep multisig deposit locked when mediation has been requested.
I don't know how to technically solve this flaw, but once trade period expires and mediation is open, both traders should agree on payout before multisig funds are released.
### Actual behaviour
As long as he acts before arbitration, seller don't have any incentive to accept mediator suggestion once they have received buyer's payment.
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the bisq-github