[bisq-network/bisq] Secondary sort order in Market Offer Lists (#4168)
notifications at github.com
Tue Apr 14 14:36:54 UTC 2020
- make yourself familiar with the CONTRIBUTING.md if you have not already (https://github.com/bisq-network/bisq/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md)
- make sure you follow our [coding style guidelines][https://github.com/bisq-network/style/issues)
- pick a descriptive title
- provide some meaningful PR description below
- create the PR
- in case you receive a "Change request" and/or a NACK, please react within 30 days. If not, we will close your PR and it can not be up for compensation.
- After addressing the change request, __please re-request a review!__ Otherwise we might miss your PR as we tend to only look at pull requests tagged with a "review required".
![Screenshot from 2020-04-14 15-06-21](https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/1070734/79236843-c4696d00-7e6d-11ea-82e6-e4d803942eed.png)
![Screenshot from 2020-04-14 16-35-39](https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/1070734/79237062-02ff2780-7e6e-11ea-90ea-1dbee91d0b9b.png)
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* Secondary sort order for market offer book
* Fixed possible NPEx
-- File Changes --
M desktop/src/main/java/bisq/desktop/main/market/offerbook/OfferBookChartViewModel.java (46)
-- Patch Links --
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the bisq-github