[bisq-network/bisq] Limit MaxRAM for all java apps (#4186)
notifications at github.com
Tue Apr 21 15:05:58 UTC 2020
Setting DEFAULT_JVM_OPTS="-XX:MaxRAM=4g" in bisq-desktop has not
resulted any reported issues, so this jvm option can be used in other
launch scripts to reduce the amount of memory reserved by headless
apps. This change is based on the assumption none of the headless
apps require as much memory as desktop.
- make yourself familiar with the CONTRIBUTING.md if you have not already (https://github.com/bisq-network/bisq/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md)
- make sure you follow our [coding style guidelines][https://github.com/bisq-network/style/issues)
- pick a descriptive title
- provide some meaningful PR description below
- create the PR
- in case you receive a "Change request" and/or a NACK, please react within 30 days. If not, we will close your PR and it can not be up for compensation.
- After addressing the change request, __please re-request a review!__ Otherwise we might miss your PR as we tend to only look at pull requests tagged with a "review required".
Fixes #replaceWithIssueNr, fixes #replaceWithIssueNr
Your PR description here.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* Limit MaxRAM for all java apps
-- File Changes --
M build.gradle (8)
-- Patch Links --
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the bisq-github