[bisq-network/bisq] Remove unused uid in pricefeed service (#3937)
notifications at github.com
Tue Feb 4 14:10:34 UTC 2020
- make yourself familiar with the CONTRIBUTING.md if you have not already (https://github.com/bisq-network/bisq/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md)
- make sure you follow our [coding style guidelines][https://github.com/bisq-network/style/issues)
- pick a descriptive title
- provide some meaningful PR description below
- create the PR
- in case you receive a "Change request" and/or a NACK, please react within 30 days. If not, we will close your PR and it can not be up for compensation.
- After addressing the change request, __please re-request a review!__ Otherwise we might miss your PR as we tend to only look at pull requests tagged with a "review required".
This came up during work on https://github.com/bisq-network/bisq/issues/3916.
Bisq frequently (once per minute) queries our price nodes for up-to-date
price information. It does so by HTTP GET request. However, it provided
a UID via the "User-Agent" HTTP header field. This UID has been a random
number which changed everytime Bisq got started up.
This UID has never been used. Thus, remove it.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* Remove unused uid in pricefeed service
-- File Changes --
M core/src/main/java/bisq/core/provider/price/PriceProvider.java (2)
-- Patch Links --
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the bisq-github