[bisq-network/bisq] Fix incorrect rounding of BSQ dollar price to whole number (#3953)
notifications at github.com
Sun Feb 9 01:11:59 UTC 2020
- make yourself familiar with the CONTRIBUTING.md if you have not already (https://github.com/bisq-network/bisq/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md)
- make sure you follow our [coding style guidelines][https://github.com/bisq-network/style/issues)
- pick a descriptive title
- provide some meaningful PR description below
- create the PR
- in case you receive a "Change request" and/or a NACK, please react within 30 days. If not, we will close your PR and it can not be up for compensation.
- After addressing the change request, __please re-request a review!__ Otherwise we might miss your PR as we tend to only look at pull requests tagged with a "review required".
Add a new method to `DisplayUtils` to restore the old rounding behaviour of `formatVolumeWithCode` whenever a fractional volume is required. This fixes a regression caused by #3926 to remove unnecessarily displayed decimals for fiat volumes - it appears that in every case but the average dollar price on the BSQ dashboard a whole number should be shown.
Without this fix, the 30/90 day average price on the BSQ dashboard displays:
> 1 BSQ = 1 USD
(I believe the issue needs to be fixed in the 1.2.6 release branch as well.)
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* Do some minor cleanup of DisplayUtils
* Fix incorrect rounding of BSQ dollar price to whole number
-- File Changes --
M desktop/src/main/java/bisq/desktop/util/DisplayUtils.java (55)
M desktop/src/main/java/bisq/desktop/util/GUIUtil.java (4)
M desktop/src/test/java/bisq/desktop/util/GUIUtilTest.java (23)
-- Patch Links --
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the bisq-github