[bisq-network/compensation] For Cycle 10 (#485)
notifications at github.com
Sun Feb 9 17:14:20 UTC 2020
> _Specify the total amount of BSQ you are requesting:_
- BSQ requested:
Don't forget to make your compensation request in the actual Bisq DAO! See the following link for details:
## Contributions delivered
> _Provide links to contributions you have [delivered](https://github.com/bisq-network/proposals/issues/19), the amount of BSQ you are requesting for each, and any comments that will help stakeholders understand its value._
- bisq-network/bisq#3352 - 500 BSQ (issue was resolved over an extended period of reviewing variant and sometimes conflicting points of view to arrive at a consensus - widely accepted resolution).
- bisq-network/bisq#3510 - 1,300 BSQ (1,000 BSQ for discovery of critical "showstopper" bug and 500 BSQ for resolution)
- bisq-network/bisq/#3899 - 50 BSQ
## Contributions in progress
- bisq-network/bisq/#3408 (Awaiting ACK)
- bisq-network/bisq/#3854 (Awaiting ACK)
- bisq-network/bisq/#3860 (Awaiting ACK)
> _Provide links to work you're involved with that is still [in progress](https://github.com/bisq-network/proposals/issues/19). **This section is optional,** and is for your own benefit in keeping track of what you're doing and keeping other contributors up to date with the same._
## Roles performed
> _Provide links to your [monthly report](https://github.com/bisq-network/proposals/issues/13) on any roles you are responsible for._
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the bisq-github