[bisq-network/proposals] Establish critical bugs board and process (#180)
notifications at github.com
Mon Feb 17 10:40:00 UTC 2020
- [x] @ripcurlx to list current set of known bugs at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/199UV61b3A8QylMmYZMw-FT79N9VgKRvYAwC9pF4TWE0/edit#gid=0
- [x] @cbeams to create Critical Bugs board at https://github.com/orgs/bisq-network/projects/7
- [x] @cbeams to add a few items from the spreadsheet to the board to get things started
- [ ] @ripcurlx to go through spreadsheet and add critical bugs to the new board
- [ ] @ripcurlx to transcribe any notes and linked issues from the spreadsheet to the actual critical bug issues
- [ ] @leo816 to work with @ripcurlx to make sure critical bugs listed in private support spreadsheet are reflected on the new board
- [ ] @cbeams to document the Critical Bugs board and process on the wiki
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the bisq-github