[bisq-network/bisq] Monitoring install scripts (#3985)
notifications at github.com
Tue Feb 18 11:18:32 UTC 2020
- make yourself familiar with the CONTRIBUTING.md if you have not already (https://github.com/bisq-network/bisq/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md)
- make sure you follow our [coding style guidelines][https://github.com/bisq-network/style/issues)
- pick a descriptive title
- provide some meaningful PR description below
- create the PR
- in case you receive a "Change request" and/or a NACK, please react within 30 days. If not, we will close your PR and it can not be up for compensation.
- After addressing the change request, __please re-request a review!__ Otherwise we might miss your PR as we tend to only look at pull requests tagged with a "review required".
Completes first part of #3916.
- cleans up the seednode install script
- install script for monitoring servers with collectd
- install script for the networksize metric
I tested the script for general monitoring using a fresh ubuntu 18.04 LTS installation. I could not test the script for the networksize metric as thoroughly, as there is no install script for a price node available yet.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* Install script for collectd
* Install script for network size metric
-- File Changes --
A monitor/collectd.conf (136)
A monitor/install_collectd_debian.sh (64)
A monitor/nginx.conf (30)
A monitor/uninstall_collectd_debian.sh (11)
A pricenode/collectd.conf.snippet (5)
A pricenode/install_networksize_debian.sh (43)
A pricenode/journalscraper.sh (20)
M seednode/README.md (9)
M seednode/bisq.env (2)
-- Patch Links --
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the bisq-github