[bisq-network/bisq] Add mynode.local as a block chain explorer option (#3999)
notifications at github.com
Fri Feb 21 22:08:33 UTC 2020
Add http://mynode.local:3002 as a URL for the user to select in the preferences for blockchain explorer to use.
This allows the user to use their own blockchain explorer running in a mynode installation on their own network. If not installation is present, then the link launched will not load, however, the user is unlikely to select this option without knowing what this is.
This is a trivial change.
- make yourself familiar with the CONTRIBUTING.md if you have not already (https://github.com/bisq-network/bisq/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md)
- make sure you follow our [coding style guidelines][https://github.com/bisq-network/style/issues)
- pick a descriptive title
- provide some meaningful PR description below
- create the PR
- in case you receive a "Change request" and/or a NACK, please react within 30 days. If not, we will close your PR and it can not be up for compensation.
- After addressing the change request, __please re-request a review!__ Otherwise we might miss your PR as we tend to only look at pull requests tagged with a "review required".
Fixes #replaceWithIssueNr, fixes #replaceWithIssueNr
Your PR description here.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* Add mynode.local as a block chain explorer option
-- File Changes --
M core/src/main/java/bisq/core/user/Preferences.java (1)
-- Patch Links --
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the bisq-github