[bisq-network/bisq] Make price providers cmdline param more readable (#4014)
notifications at github.com
Thu Feb 27 10:44:03 UTC 2020
- make yourself familiar with the CONTRIBUTING.md if you have not already (https://github.com/bisq-network/bisq/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md)
- make sure you follow our [coding style guidelines][https://github.com/bisq-network/style/issues)
- pick a descriptive title
- provide some meaningful PR description below
- create the PR
- in case you receive a "Change request" and/or a NACK, please react within 30 days. If not, we will close your PR and it can not be up for compensation.
- After addressing the change request, __please re-request a review!__ Otherwise we might miss your PR as we tend to only look at pull requests tagged with a "review required".
We have a line in `bisq-desktop --help` saying:
List custom providers
Like so, it is not clear what providers you can set using that config option.
This PR only adds "price" to `List custom /price/ providers`.
Stumbled upon this during network size metric testing.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* Make price providers cmdline param more readable
-- File Changes --
M common/src/main/java/bisq/common/config/Config.java (2)
-- Patch Links --
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the bisq-github